Play. Reflect. Imagine. Connect.
Welcome to Legacy Grove. This 30-acre public park has a two-acre adventure play area, nature trails, walking paths, dog parks and open lawns.
The park design is inclusive with an ADA-accessible paved walking path throughout and a play area with options for children of all abilities.
- Open dawn to dusk.
- Respect our neighbors and other park users.
- We love music in the park, but please respect our neighbors with the volume. Amplifiers need a city and park permit.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be leashed outside of the dog park.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Adult supervision of young children is required.
- Use caution to avoid trips, slips and falls.
- Bicycles and skateboarders must yield to pedestrians.
- Motorized vehicles, except for motorized wheelchairs, must stay on roads and park in designated areas.
- No firearms, fireworks, glass containers, hunting or trapping, grills, open fires, metal detecting, dumping, littering, sales or solicitation.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited, except by permit.
- Drug and tobacco use, including electronic cigarettes and other vaping devices, is prohibited.
- Disturbing or collecting any vegetation or natural resources within Legacy Grove is prohibited.
- Play at your own risk. Legacy Greenscapes is not responsible for injuries.
- Legacy Grove is open to the public pursuant to K.R.S. § 411.190 and all use of the property is subject to this statute.